In honor of the 102nd anniversary of family home evening, I’m offering a list of food and treat ideas that go along with each lesson in FHEasy.
Just contact me here or email me at Tina@FHEasy.com and tell me how you’ve used and/or shared FHEasy.
You can pin the picture on this or any of my family home evening blog posts. You can share a post that has to do with FHE on Facebook. You can tell me if you sent an email about it to your friends and family. Just share how you’ve shared!
When I get your email, I’ll immediately email you your free pdf with ideas such as
- A super fast, super yummy Blender Strawberry Milkshake
- A healthy chocolate ice shake for Mother’s Day
- Food art ideas – make a boat, an anchor, or a turkey out of food. Your family will love it!
You’ll also get the answers to these questions when you mix your pdf with FHEasy:
- What do grapes, jalapenos, fruit and a quick fruit dip have to do with the 7th Article of Faith?
- What do root beer floats have to do with For the Strength of Youth?
- What does an Orange Julius have to do with honesty an integrity?
This is the year to make FHE … FHEasy!
Happy Home Evenings!